[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: OpenStudio for Sketchup changes name of thermal zone after importing idf file





Hi Joe

I came accross this issue before. You can read what I posted time ago here:

http://openstudio.nrel.gov/forums/openstudio-plug-sketchup/bug-reports-and-feature-requests/os-adds-name-space

I don't know about the "legacy openstudio" plug-in. It is also probably not a bug but a new feature to prevent software compatibility (not really sure about this). I would appreciate if you can post the "solution" or compatible version in case you find it.

Saludos desde Hibernia
Luis




__._,_.___

Posted by: lmblanes@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___