Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] URGENT: LEED- Cooling Unmet Hours - ASHRAE 2010 - Heated Only Storage - System 9 or 10

And just to put a cherry on top, switching to a mechanical system changes the users expectations and therefore his comfort criteria (ha, ha).

Nevertheless, although not defined (yet) which criteria must be met for comfort, I would like to advocate the quantification and investigation, because "buildings are for people" (at least mostly).

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23