Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] overhang and fin material

I had got similar results - i.e. no change in temperature variation over an year by changing reflectance of overhangs - for a building in Northern hemisphere but it had widows on all sides though majority window are was on north and south sides.
I did not pay much attention at that time because even without changing reflectance I was achieving required number of comfortable hours.
It would be helpful if other share their experience.
I must add one point that I had changed the relfectance properties of wall and roof material before modifying the corresponding values of overhangs. Though as per my understanding, overhang material is different from the roof/wall material.

Regards,
Asit