Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Flow control between floor heater and solar storage tank [1 Attachment]

Dear Mr. Nikolic,

I am stuck at the same point you were. Have you already found a solution for the "wrong" acting of the tempering valve?

In my opinion the tempering valve is worthless the way it works currently in E+. Due to the fact that the return flow of the floor heating system is cooled down by the outlet flow of the solar tank there is an overall higher energy demand WITH a solar collector.

I try to implement an EMS to regulate the tempering valve the way it should to benefit from the solar collectors in the heating energy demand.

Would be very grateful if you could describe your way to make this work properly.

Thanks in advance. I attached a sketch of my HVAC loops to illustrate my system.

Regards,
Christian R.

View attachments on the web

Posted by: ricci.richter@xxxxxxxxx