[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Equipment efficiencies according to ASHRAE [3 Attachments]

Thanks for the reply.
I also thought it should be listed in Equipment Summary, but it wasn't, I searched the whole output HTML file, I only found VRF FCUs fans and coils details in Equipment Summary and Component Sizing Summary, and total VRF systems capacities in Component Sizing Summary, but no COPs or EERs are listed anywhere.

Please advise, how can I get the COPs or EERs in output?

Hisham

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: hisham.rashrash@xxxxxxxxx

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\Equipment Summary Snapshot.JPG
Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\Component Sizing Summary.JPG
Attachment not found:
d:\eudora\attach\Equipment Summary Snapshot 2.JPG