[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Urgent: VRF System EER and IEER in E+ Output Reporting for LEED, how to get them?

Dear Jean, thank you very much.
I thought of modeling the actual sizes and requesting IEER from manufacturer, but I found actual sizes are less than autosized capacities by around 20%; so there will be unmet hours if I do so, besides that it seems impossible to model any IEER with e+, because we can't see the result of any curve we might use, this is.. if we could find out how to define that curve in the first place =(

 I must submit tomorrow =((

Please, advise.

Hisham

Posted by: hisham.rashrash@xxxxxxxxx