[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Urgent: VRF System EER and IEER in E+ Output Reporting for LEED, how to get them?





Dear Jean, thank you very much. 
I thought of modeling the actual sizes and requesting IEER from manufacturer, but I found actual sizes are less than autosized capacities by around 20%; so there will be unmet hours if I do so, besides that it seems impossible to model any IEER with e+, because we can't see the result of any curve we might use, this is.. if we could find out how to define that curve in the first place =(

 I must submit tomorrow =((

Please, advise.

Hisham


__._,_.___

Posted by: hisham.rashrash@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___