Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Inserting a Coil:Electric:Heating on a Fancoil

Felipe,

Yes, this is possible. In the expanded idf, you can schedule the fan coil water heating coil to stay off and add electric baseboard heater in ZoneHVAC:EquipmentList. Also adjust cooling and heating sequence in ZoneHVAC:EquipmentList.

Thanks,
Chandan