Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Battery Storage

There was a user that had a similar issue. From memory, the message from Linda then was to make sure that there is a load requiring power from the battery, else you won't see it working.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23