[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: IDF+ Enhanced Editor for EnergyPlus Input Files





Hi,
congrats for the IDF+ effort, really a good idea.
I've downloaded it and tried: the major issue I've found , beyond the duplicate object one as suggested by David Almeida, is that when I save the file it has the return in the form "LF" and not "CR LF" as Window requires, so I've to change it via Notepad++ in order to check the file afterwards in the IDF Editor.
all the best
Alessandro Gober


__._,_.___

Posted by: alessandro.gober@xxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___