Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Earth Tube pre-cooling system with 7 pipes

e+ does not calculate any pressure drop. You tell e+ what the pressure drop is.

For the air to ground heat exchanger, the loop length will matter, so sub-dividing the zone is more accurate, because the fluid will cool over the length of the pipe effecting the heat transfer in total.

I am supprised that only one pipe is allowed. I have not looked at this object. Let us know what you find.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23