[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] rvi mvi file





Hi at all,

I just begun to use e+ for an experiment with the university.


I have to create an idf file with e+, and I have to start a parametric simulation with je+.


So I need to upload in Je+ the rvi (or mvi) file. But I don't know where it is allocated or how I can create it.


could you help me, please?


Thanks

A.



__._,_.___

Posted by: antoniomalcangi@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___