[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: rvi mvi file





Linda suggested you read the AuxiliaryPrograms.pdf, not simply the Input Output reference.

Open EP-Launch, click on "Help", and select "EnergyPlus Auxiliary Programs"

(stored in your install folder, for example C:\EnergyPlusV8-2-0\Documentation\AuxiliaryPrograms.pdf)

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Energy&Sustainability Engineer
T: +33 6 95 14 42 13

LinkedIn (en) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec
LinkedIn (fr) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec/fr


2014-12-15 11:18 GMT+01:00 antoniomalcangi@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
 

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have read "input Output reference" in which there is an explanation about ReadVarsEso, but I have not found anything  (maybe I did not understand)  about how I can create an rvi file. 

Is it drawn up automatically by e+? Where is stored?

Do I have to launch ReadVarsEso before? How Should I do?

Thanks
A.



__._,_.___

Posted by: Julien Marrec <julien.marrec@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___