RE: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: rvi mvi file

Or look into the example project folders come with jEPlus for an example RVI file � you can make a copy and then edit it to suit your needs. Here are some further descriptions: http://www.jeplus.org/wiki/doku.php?id=docs:manual_1_5_rvx#use_readvarseso_and_the_rvimvi_files

Yi

From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: 15 December 2014 10:43
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: rvi mvi file

Linda suggested you read the AuxiliaryPrograms.pdf, not simply the Input Output reference.

Open EP-Launch, click on "Help", and select "EnergyPlus Auxiliary Programs"

(stored in your install folder, for example C:\EnergyPlusV8-2-0\Documentation\AuxiliaryPrograms.pdf)

--
Julien Marrec, EBCP, BPI MFBA
Energy&Sustainability Engineer

LinkedIn (en) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec
LinkedIn (fr) : www.linkedin.com/in/julienmarrec/fr

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I have read "input Output reference" in which there is an explanation about ReadVarsEso, but I have not found anything  (maybe I did not understand)  about how I can create an rvi file.

Is it drawn up automatically by e+? Where is stored?

Do I have to launch ReadVarsEso before? How Should I do?

Thanks

A.

Posted by: "Dr Yi Zhang" <yi@xxxxxxxxxx>