[EnergyPlus_Support] How assign WWR

Hi

I have started to use energy plus recently.

I have to create an idf file and I should import it into jeplus for a parametric design.

I have 4 model with different shape.Per each model, every surface has to have several wwr.

how can I modify the wwr in energy plus?

I can modify the windows vertices, but I have not found a way to change the percentage directly.

thanks.

Posted by: antoniomalcangi@xxxxxxxxx