Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Outputs

Hi Hossein,

I'm Product Development Director at GreenspaceLive. Our gEnergy system is built on EnergyPlus. It has a rich analytics and visualization capability - sample reports visible here:

https://greenspacelive.com/site/epcsv-report/

https://greenspacelive.com/site/weather/

https://greenspacelive.com/site/energy-economics/

Let us know if we can be of assistance.