[EnergyPlus_Support] Internal Mass with "FullInteriorAndExterior" Solar Distribution Model

Dear EnergyPlus_Support,
Please excuse the accidental cross-posting.

I am trying to understand how the internal thermal mass (aka "InternalMass") is being handled in my EnergyPlus models. On page 222 of the EnergyPlus Input-Output Reference it states, "simplifying calculations using internal mass must be used with caution when the "FullInteriorAndExterior" Solar Distribution model is chosen.

Could anyone kindly help me understand what "use caution" means?  Does that mean that my internal thermal mass does not "see" the solar radiation potentially hit

Posted by: Holly Samuelson <hollywas@xxxxxxxxx>