[EnergyPlus_Support] Water Heater for Domestic Hot Water and Space Heating

Dear all,

Despite a lot of searching in the documentation, I have not been able to find an answer to my question:

I would like to model a combined system for water-based space heating (with baseboards) and DHW.

I thought I could treat space heating and DHW with two different loops and one common WaterHeater:Mixed object.

By doing this I get the following error:

-          Same component name and type has differing Node Names.

   **   ~~~   **    Component:    WATERHEATER:MIXED, name=WATER HEATER

The message is pretty clear. However, I do not see any other possibility to model my system, since loops can only have one splitter and one mixer.

How could I do this?

I would be grateful for any advice on how to procede.

Posted by: robertogrilloait@xxxxxxxxx