[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Water Heater for Domestic Hot Water and Space Heating





Dear all,

Despite a lot of searching in the documentation, I have not been able to find an answer to my question:

I would like to model a combined system for water-based space heating (with baseboards) and DHW.

I thought I could treat space heating and DHW with two different loops and one common WaterHeater:Mixed object.

By doing this I get the following error:

-          Same component name and type has differing Node Names.

   **   ~~~   **    Component:    WATERHEATER:MIXED, name=WATER HEATER

The message is pretty clear. However, I do not see any other possibility to model my system, since loops can only have one splitter and one mixer. 

How could I do this?

I would be grateful for any advice on how to procede.



__._,_.___

Posted by: robertogrilloait@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___