Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Informations about the initial conditions on Energy Plus's simulations

There are innitial temperatures set before the building warm up...they are cleverly allocated based on weather data for stability. Then the building warmup simulation day ensues and repeats untill the program convergence tolerences are reached or the max warmup days are reached. And only then does the "real" simulation start.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23