[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Plant temperatures are getting far too cold

Dear chilu32,

I noticed your response on a thread for an error of plant temperatures getting too cold back in 2013, where you posted that you received an advice that fixed the problem. In your post unfortunately I don't see the specific advice and was wondering if you would be so kind as to let me know what would fix the problem.
If you could email me at: moe.otsubo@xxxxxxxxx that would be great. (I've never used the messaging system here so I don't want to miss your response)
Thank you very much

Moe O.

Posted by: moe.otsubo@xxxxxxxxx