Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] high heat gain for core bottom zones from internal plug loads

â??From your description, I cannot understand the problem.  Here are some thoughts:
You may want to share the IDF so that it can be reviewed in more detail.  In addition, you should note the specific variables that appear to be incorrect.