[EnergyPlus_Support] How to disable the heater system in HVACTemplate:Zone:IdealLoadsAirSystem ? [1 Attachment]

Hello everyone,

In my experiment, I connected E+ and MATLAB via BCVTB. I am trying to find the characteristic between the outdoor, indoor, and thermostat set point temperature and the energy usage (W) of the HVAC system.

Because I want to use just the cooling system in my model so, I modeled a room and used HVACTemplate:Zone:IdealLoadsAirSystem with a ThermostatSetpoint:SingleCooling without a heating control but, when I set the thermostat temperature set point higher than the outdoor temperature, it still can make the indoor temperature to be as the set point, and it consumes the energy too.

The IDF file is attached.

Please kindly tell me how to use just a cooling system in my model.

Now I can just specific just the outdoor and thermostat set point temperature but not with the indoor temperature to obtain the energy usage.
If there is a way to set it, please guide me.

Sorry for my bad English.

Thank you very much.

View attachments on the web

Posted by: pong_cpre@xxxxxxxxxxx