[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Decimals in Open Studio





Using Open Studio, I can't manage to change the decimals of some values like material properties or fraction lost of electric equipment  (I can't type the dot and modified decimals create Error messages). But I can change the decimals of some other values like fan efficiency. Currently, I don't know how to use Energyplus well to directly edit the values I can't edit with Open Studio. 

Does somebody know how to do that ? 



__._,_.___

Posted by: frantzheribert@xxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___