Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] New Feature Request - "Return Air Fraction" and "Exhaust Air Fraction" for Internal Loads?

Couldn't you just model the kitchen equipment as lighting? i.e. set the power equal. Then you could specify the fraction. I know the meters would be wonky but custom meters are pretty easy to do.

Jason Quinn
+64 21 1846 911