Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Triple glazing with integral blinds in the outer cavity

Are you using v8.3? I'm pretty sure that I ran a 3-ply glazing with blind on the outermost gap not too long ago without error. DesignBuilder was automatically putting the blind in the inner most gap so I changed it in the idf and ran it...it could have been 4-ply, I don't remember.

Another route may be to use the WINDOW program for your build-up, note the results and then create an equivalent assembly with 2-ply as you did with the LBL method. If the assembly is equivalent then the effects of the low-e coating is therein contained, so I don't see it as an issue.

Mit freundlichen GrüÃ?en- Sent from my iPhone (excuse the brevity)

i. A.
Jean Marais
b.i.g. bechtold
Tel.   +49 30 6706662-23