Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Dedicated outdoor air VRF system [1 Attachment]

The attached model of a school, in the admin zone the DOAS is used and called from the VRF system.  You will need to remove the MaterialPropertyPhaseChangeDualCurve objects if you want to run the model or look at it in IDF editor.

Hope this helps and kind regards

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Applications Engineer  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
7411 SW Capitol Highway 205A | Portland, OR 97219
â??â??