Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Real weather data for epw file (Cardiff, UK)

Read the Auxiliary Programs Document that comes with EnergyPlus.  It describes how to make EPW files from "custom" data and there is some help available from the helpdesk once you are started.

Since Joe didn't include other sites that produce EPW files than his own, please review sources here:

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_simulation.cfm