Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: EMS programming

Antonio,

Liam is spot on with his answer, you can just post-process it.

One thing I might add is that you may want to look at GenOpt, and potentially a GUI for it called ExcalibBEM from Hydro Quebec. That is if your goal is to calibrate your model...

You could define variables with acceptable ranges, and run a bunch of simulation to optimize a cost function (your RMSE in your case) and it will use an optimization algorithm to find the best values more quickly than just running all of them.

The cost function can be written in Python. If you're having trouble writing one I may be able to help as I've done it before. The project lead at hydro Quebec (Simon Sansegret) is also very helpful

Best,
Julien

Envoyé de mon iPhone