[EnergyPlus_Support] Low Loss header modeling with complex settings [2 Attachments]

Hello All,

Is there a way to model a low loss header in EnergyPlus (Please see attached the schematic of the plant). The biomass boiler heats up the buffer vessel, whereas the 4 gas boilers heat up the water with the help of a low loss header. The plant is used to supply hot water to AHUs, underfloor heating, radiant panels, DHW etc.

If we cannot model the attached configuration then what would be the best way to model this system?

Also, in the schematic we have pumps on the HTG Flow,VT and HTG flow, Plant CT but in EnergyPlus we put pumps on the return side, right? Please correct me if I am wrong. I have also attached the full schematic of the system.

Thanks

Kindest Regards

Waseem

View attachments on the web