[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneHvac:OutdoorAirUnit Connection Issue





Hi,


I am trying to model a ZoneHVAC:OutdoorAirUnit. My equipment list only contains one heating coil. I've reviewed my inputs many times but I get the following errors:


   ** Severe  ** Same component name and type has differing Node Names.

   **   ~~~   **    Component:    COIL:HEATING:ELECTRIC, name=NEWCOIL

   **   ~~~   **    Nodes, inlet: DOAS FAN OUTLET, outlet: DOAS OUTLET ZONE

   **   ~~~   **  & Nodes, inlet: DOAS OA NODE LISTS, outlet: UNDEFINED

   **   ~~~   **    Node Types:   Air Nodes & UNDEFINED


I don't have two "NEWCOIL" objects, only one. I've checked the .BND file and it looks like my fan and my heating coil are not detected as part of the ZoneHVAC:OutdoorAirUnit. Here is an excerpt of the .BND file:


 Component Set,149,UNDEFINED,UNDEFINED,FAN:CONSTANTVOLUME,DOAS FA,DOAS OA NODE LISTS,DOAS FAN OUTLET,Air Nodes

 Component Set,388,UNDEFINED,UNDEFINED,COIL:HEATING:ELECTRIC,NEWCOIL,DOAS FAN OUTLET,DOAS OUTLET ZONE,Air Nodes

 Component Set,391,ZONEHVAC:OUTDOORAIRUNIT,CINEMA DOAS,COIL:HEATING:ELECTRIC,NEWCOIL,DOAS OA NODE LISTS,UNDEFINED,UNDEFINED

 Component Set,392,ZONEHVAC:OUTDOORAIRUNIT,CINEMA DOAS,UNDEFINED,DOAS FA,UNDEFINED,DOAS INLET ZONE,UNDEFINED


What am I missing here?


Thank you!

 



__._,_.___

Posted by: shadoworion57000@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___