Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] WindowMaterial:Glazing

Different rules apply to interior glazing than exterior glazing. I think there is also a figure to illustrate it. The figure you show is surely for the exterior glazing. PS. If you figure out how to setup a weather file or ddy to reflect  CIE clear sky, please let me know. I've been aching to test e+ daylighting against radiance which we can do both in designbuilder using the same model.

Jean Marais