[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] ZoneControl:Humidistat_** Severe ** ZoneControl:Humidistat Zone Name duplicate name=71E478, AND GetStagedDualSetpoint: invalid names [2 Attachments]





Dear All,


I am trying to control Indoor Relative Humidity with a schedule using the ZoneControl:Humidistat (EnergPlus 8.1). I have no system installed in my zone, I am just using Ideal Loads Air System. 


I got this 2 errors: 

   ** Severe  ** ZoneControl:Humidistat Zone Name, duplicate name=71E478

   ** Severe  ** GetStagedDualSetpoint: Errors with invalid names in ZoneControl:Thermostat:StagedDualSetpoint objects.


The first I dont get what it could be. 

The second error ZoneControl:Thermostat:StagedDualSetpoint objects is very strange because I did not use any ZoneControl:Thermostat:StagedDualSetpoint. 


Attached the files.


Thank you,


Junia

 



__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: juniacompostella@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\TestWall08_02.idf
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\TestWall08_02.err