[EnergyPlus_Support] Heat And Moisture Transfer model: Output ERROR (ZoneSensibleHeatingRate) [3 Attachments]

Dear All,
I am working with the Heat and Moisture Transfer heat balance algorithm. I am comparing two test-cases with two different EWP files that I manually changed in EXCEL (Attached the Files):

1) Outdoor relative Humidity at 90%
2) Outdoor relative Humidity at 50%

The output ZoneSensibleHeatingRate is bigger in case 2) when Relative Humidity is smaller. Shouldnt be higher the file with bigger outside Relative Humidity? - The wall become more wet>>conductivity increases>> higher needed watts to keep setpoint conditions?
I attached also the IDF File.

Do you think you can help me to solve this issue?

Best Regards

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: juniacompostella@xxxxxxxxx

Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
PrivacyUnsubscribeTerms of Use

Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\ITA_Milano-Linate.160800_IGDGEPW90rhCSV2.epw
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\TestWall084.idf
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\ITA_Milano-Linate.160800_IGDGEPW50rhCSV3.epw