From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, July 25, 2015 5:25 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Heat And Moisture Transfer model: Output ERROR (ZoneSensibleHeatingRate) [3 Attachments]

> Dear All,

> I am working with the Heat and Moisture Transfer heat balance algorithm. I am comparing two test-cases with two different EWP files that I manually changed in EXCEL (Attached the Files):
>
> 1) Outdoor relative Humidity at 90%
> 2) Outdoor relative Humidity at 50%
>
> The output ZoneSensibleHeatingRate is bigger in case 2) when Relative Humidity is smaller. Shouldnt be higher the file with bigger outside Relative Humidity? - The wall become more wet>>conductivity increases>> higher needed watts to keep setpoint conditions?�

> I attached also the IDF File.
>
> Do you think you can help me to solve this issue?�
>

> Best Regards

 Posted by: "Edward G. Lyon" <EGLyon@xxxxxxx>

Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
<http://energyplus.helpserve.com>http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

<http://www.energyplus.gov>http://www.energyplus.gov

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.� Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.� Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.

<http://geo.yahoo.com/serv?s=97476590/grpId=3387488/grpspId=1705007389/msgId=34941/stime=1437920789>