[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Airflow network compared to ZoneInfiltration:Effective Leakage Area [1 Attachment]





Jean,  I set it up by hand.

I attached the Airflow network objects.  Here is the effective leakage area object that I am comparing it to:


!-  ===  ALL OBJECTS IN CLASS: ZONEINFILTRATION:EFFECTIVELEAKAGEAREA ===========

ZoneInfiltration:EffectiveLeakageArea,
    ELA,                     !- Name
    Zone One,                !- Zone Name
    AChangeFile,             !- Schedule Name
    14806.4216068322,        !- Effective Air Leakage Area {cm2}
    0.00029,                 !- Stack Coefficient
    0.000137;                !- Wind Coefficient

The AChangeFile is just a column of 1's.

Thanks,

Philip

__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: rueboudreaux@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\AFN objects.txt