[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: WWR assignment for external walls

Thank you for all your explanations. I was trying to focus on EnergyPlus than DesignBuilder in order to make variations in selected parameters such as thermal insulation layer thickness, U values of windows etc. At the beginning i modelled the building in DesignBuilder, but when i searched for parametric function of DesignBuilder, it seemed hard to make changes in about 20 variables at the same time. In addition, group file simulation ability of EnergyPlus was advantage for me, but maybe it is better to learn about possibilities of jE+.

Posted by: muminegercek@xxxxxxxxx