Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Swimming pool water temperature not reaching desired temperature

Dear Jonathan,
My last pool model was done prior to the new E+ object, so I am not up to speed on the new object yet.
Have you created a bunch of Output:Variables to see what is going on for water flow, heat exchange, temperatures?  That always points to the problem.
Also, the example files are almost always correct.  Have you displayed in a sketch (or perhaps the .SVG file) the loop for the pool heating in a way that shows node-to-node connections?  That will reveal the key objects visually and provide some insight.
Finally, I trust that you have read the Input Output Reference for the Pool object to understand each field.