Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Daylight Simulation - Skylights

Hi Ivan,

Usually I use Daysim and Radiance for daylight simulation. These softwares are freeware and easy to use. There is a lot of material available on internet about them. In my experience with DesignBuilder I saw that its results are underestimated in comparison with other softwares. For annual availability of daylight I use Daysim with a plugin for SketchUp.

Best regards,

Daniel de Oliveira Amaral
Arquitetura & Consultoria
(31) 8674-9764