Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] evaporative cooling

Hi Eduardo,

Which EnergyPLus Object are you using for this simulation? In a previous evaporative cooling simulation I have used the "Evaporative Cooler" objetcs. This simulation needs to be done with the expended version of .idf. Then you will create the evaporative cooler object and the fan objetc.

Best regard,

Daniel de Oliveira Amaral
Arquitetura & Consultoria
(31) 8674-9764