[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Decimal point in IDF editor





You'll have to hunt around your system settings...at some point excel could change this for you at a system level. I don't have Windows 10, so I can't help further.

On 15 Nov 2015 10:30 am, "Ooi Koon Beng ooi_kb3@xxxxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 

I find that when I put a â??full stopâ?? as decimal point in the dimensions of Building surfaces in the IDF editor that is created with EP-Launch 8.4, and save the .idf file, the decimal point disappears

 

I find that to solve this problem, I have to use a â??commaâ?? instead of a â??full stopâ??.

 

I am using a new Acer Notebook with Windows 10.

 

Hope to get some enlightenment ð???

ooi

 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10



__._,_.___

Posted by: Jean Marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___