[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] I can not see overhangs in output file. [1 Attachment]





Hi, 

I added Shading:Overhang and Shading:Fin in my IDF model. However , when I investigated the output tables and HTML, I understood that ,in the object count summary part, the total number of Overhang or Fins are 0 . Also,  when I tried to visit drawing file, I could see just a very small overhang and Fins around the left-bottom corner of the window instead of over and beside of the window. It seems that the dimensions of the window did not add to the Fins and Overhang. 

I do not know what to do.. Would your please help me. I am really confused. 

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Tilak




__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: fati_tilak@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\PF1_2Z_Adiabatic_W_Ovh.E8.3_ 9408181.idf