Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] I can not see overhangs in output file.

Did you check the input units? m or mm?

On 16 Nov 2015 2:01 pm, "fati_tilak@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" <EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

I added Shading:Overhang and Shading:Fin in my IDF model. However , when I investigated the output tables and HTML, I understood that ,in the object count summary part, the total number of Overhang or Fins are 0 . Also,  when I tried to visit drawing file, I could see just a very small overhang and Fins around the left-bottom corner of the window instead of over and beside of the window. It seems that the dimensions of the window did not add to the Fins and Overhang.

I do not know what to do.. Would your please help me. I am really confused.

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Tilak

Posted by: Jean Marais <jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx>