[EnergyPlus_Support] Swimming pool object: unrealistic result- volume of make-up water too big [2 Attachments]

Hi there

I send a ticket previously regarding the swimming pool object: I could not get the swimming pool to warm up but now I can. However, there are some unexplained things happening. The pool water is warm but only when the pool heat system max flow rate is set at 0.055.Also the other thing that I found unrealistic is the make-up water volume. The volume is huge (38042123 m3 per month) .  I try to use the pool cover and it has no effect whatsoever on the evaporation rate.
I also find out the the R humidity inside the swimming pool hall if  only around 40% and i think that it should be much higher than this with the evaporation. I'm trying to model and an aquatic centre with several pools.
I have tried to redo everything from the start from constructing the model to reconnect the plant hot water loop etc.
I'm struck at the moment and not sure where to look at. is there an issue with indoor pool object?

I have attached the latest idf file and also the pool variables result spreadsheet.

Can anyboby please see if you can help me?

And also has anyone used the indoor swimming pool object previously and obtained some realistic results?

Thanks

Jonathan

View attachments on the web

Posted by: jduverge1979@xxxxxxxxxxxx