[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] I can not see overhangs in output file.





It's actually a bug.  Those items are showing in the "Shading" count, but not in overhangs or fins.  A defect has been logged.

At 02:22 PM 11/17/2015, Jean Marais jeannieboef@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support] wrote:


Did you check the input units? m or mm?
On 16 Nov 2015 2:01 pm, "fati_tilak@xxxxxxxxx [EnergyPlus_Support]" < EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
 

Hi,Â

I added Shading:Overhang and Shading:Fin in my IDF model. However , when I investigated the output tables and HTML, I understood that ,in the object count summary part, the total number of Overhang or Fins are 0 . Also, Â when I tried to visit drawing file, I could see just a very small overhang and Fins around the left-bottom corner of the window instead of over and beside of the window. It seems that the dimensions of the window did not add to the Fins and Overhang.Â

I do not know what to do.. Would your please help me. I am really confused.Â

Thanks in advance for your time and help.

Tilak






__._,_.___

Posted by: Linda Lawrie <linda@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___