[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Re: non-convex warning [1 Attachment]





corresponding to the previous Email... Attached you can find another IDF file. This model has also 2 zone  with approximately same plan, floor area and zone volume. from the point of non-convex definition, the roofs are not convex. However, when I run this file , I do not receive any non-convex warning . 
if the main cause of "non-convex warning" is related to the shape of the roof, why I am not reported about this problem while I run this IDF file.
Would you please consider this file. 

.. Um... Is it very serous to fix the non-convex warning?  I mean....,  can I rely of the result of the model simulation if I do not fix this warning?  

Or, Is it  enough to cut the roofs into convex shape ( not the zone)? 
Thank you so much.

Best,

Tilak


__._,_.___
View attachments on the web

Posted by: fati_tilak@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___
Attachment not found:
D:\Eudora\Attach\PF1_2Z_Adiabatic_W_Sh_Ovh.E8.3_ 940818.idf