Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Floor HVAC Simulation

yeah, it's for LEED.

I think the better way is simulate the entire building using baseline inputs on the common floors.

Thanks1

Tecg. Ivan Mezzacapa

P??s Graduado em Engenharia de Produ????o

Projetos de Ar Condicionado - Consultoria em Efici??ncia Energ??tica - Simula????o Energ??tica

Celular: (11) 99963-9326