Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: RH > 100%

Okay, problem solved.  It's in the weather file:

Drybulb = -0.7  Dewpoint=6.8  and Relative humidity=171

When I reran it to save it to the csv file it corrected it (dewpoint > drybulb) and set the relative humidity to 100%

So, it's in the original data.

Sorry for the confusion, it is not in EnergyPlus.

The version of the file I sent you privately should work okay.