[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

[EnergyPlus_Support] Infiltration Compare





Energy Plus manual has calculation of infiltration


There is 3 model


1. design flow rate

2. effective leakage area

3. flow coefficient


I use design flow rate.


I checked the report, "infiltration heat loss" has something wrong.


The energy plus result is higher than calculation result of design flow rate(m3/s).


I don't understand the results, i think infiltration heat loss is equal calculation that use design flow, outdoor temperature and indoor temperature.


Can you explain plz. :)






__._,_.___

Posted by: jinhyo_k@xxxxxxxxx


Primary EnergyPlus support is found at:
http://energyplus.helpserve.com or send a message to energyplus-support@xxxxxxxx

The primary EnergyPlus web site is found at:
http://www.energyplus.gov

The group web site is:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/EnergyPlus_Support/

Attachments are currently allowed but be mindful that not everyone has a high speed connection.  Limit attachments to small files.

EnergyPlus Documentation is searchable.  Open EPlusMainMenu.pdf under the Documentation link and press the "search" button.




Visit Your Group
Yahoo! Groups
• Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

__,_._,___