Re: [EnergyPlus_Support] TABS-Thermally-Active Building System

Jean-

This is just what I was looking for- thanks!

After I dig in, if I have troubles or once I get it done I will reply back here..

Thanks again

â??â??
Jeremiah D. Crossett

 | Applications Engineer III  | LEED Green Associate
â??â??
7409 SW Capitol Highway #204 | Portland, OR 97219
â??â??