From: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, March 04, 2016 8:09 AM
To: EnergyPlus_Support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EnergyPlus_Support] Re: Not treated airflow

Thank you for your prompt answer.

I have modeled a room equipped with a hydronic ceiling radiant system and the convective heat transfer coefficient results in a quite low value compared with the experimental results data (the average value is 1.55 in the model vs the value 3/4.5 W/m2K of the experiments). That’s why I had the idea to study the effect of a higher air recirculation.

Mirko

Posted by: "Edward G. Lyon" <EGLyon@xxxxxxx>