[EnergyPlus_Support] IMF File Problem

Hello,

In order to try out the E+ Input Macros, I created an IMF file based on an example E+ file. the file name is "5ZoneAirCooled _Trial.IMF" and it is uploaded under the files section of this support group. The IMF file contains one ##Set1  keyword and one ##if ##else loop.

Here's what I am trying to do. Set "Run" = 1. If Run = 1, the thickness of material IN02 is 9.0099998E-02, otherwise it's 18.0099998E-02. The EP-Launch runs the IMF file without any errors, but the thickness remains 9.0099998E-02 irrespective of the numerical value assigned to "Run" (confirmed by checking the EPMDET file).

Are there any rules for where the macro ## keywords could be specified in the IMF file? I did not find any mention of the rules "AuxiliaryPrograms" pdf document.

Help  in this regard is appreciated!

Regards,

Pranav

Posted by: pranav.godbole@xxxxxxxxx